- Apple’s share of US PC market slips to 8% at hands of Acer. Acer saw a +31% growth in 2008, driven by sales of low prices netbooks, like the Acer Aspire One.
- 2009 might just be Linux’s year, with purchasers and consumers looking for cheaper software, due to the recession.
- 10 essential tricks for Linux admins, an IBM developerWorks article
- The US Airways air rescue, an incident at New York Yesterday, was presented as a great example for citizen journalism. A picture posted on Twitter was virally transmitted on the Internet, hours before the media could broadcast coverage of the crash
- YouTube is now accessible on the TV through the Wii and the PS3, with an interface optimized for television.
- For those who do Internet sales, web marketing, or design software, here is the case of an e-commerce company which saw a +$300 million increase in sales just by changing one button in its shopping cart.
- a new “security” and “audit” software uses a computer’s GPU to crack successfully Wi-Fi passwords, through advanced dictionary attacks.
Comments Off |
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to hardware iWeb's Montreal data centers only (not software licenses or other services)
- Excludes Intel E3v3, Intel E5v2, Intel Core i3 Core2 Quad or clearance servers
- Promotion applicable to new servers only - cannot be used to replace an existing iWeb server
- Please note that the discount will not appear in the order process but it will be applied after 72 hours
- Cannot be combined with other special offers, promotions or discounts
- Promotion valid until 23:59 January 31, 2015
No comments yet.